- We design bathrooms to be as energy efficient as possible without affecting the comfort and appearance, adding insulation and including low energy lighting where appropriate.
- We specify fans controlled by humidstats which therefore only run when necessary saving energy from the motor and the hot air from the exhausts.
- Where the budget allows, we use heat recovery extraction systems to warm cold, dry air coming from outside with the hot, wet air being exhausted. This system saves a lot of energy and keeps the bathroom smelling fresh.
- We work closely with a company that installs air source and ground source heating systems, always encouraging their use where appropriate.
- We recycle brochures returned to us in good condition by applying 'recycled brochure' labels and giving them out again. If a brochure isn't in good condition or is unsuitable for reuse, it's recycled as waste paper.
- Since 2000, most of the showroom lighting has been on sensors, therefore only used when necessary.
- We encourage some of our employees to work from home to reduce transport emissions.
^ Back to top